Join Camp Bluebird
Camp Bluebird, a division of 3 Bluebirds Farm, is a track-out and summer camp program for children with autism, grades K-8. We have a dedicated, creative and professional staff working in a safe and stimulating environment for children. While Camp Bluebird is not located on a farm (yet), we play outside on the playground twice a day, and we focus on three primary objectives:
Social skills, play skills, and life skills.
We truly aim to keep our tuition as low as possible, and we now have a waitlist consisting of many families who are in great need of our full sessions, therefore partial sessions are not an option at this time. To give you an idea of the value of our services, currently each session is valued at roughly $80.00 a day (or $12.30 an hour), and in return your child will receive loving care in a peaceful and safe setting that will never go below a 1:3 trained staff to child ratio, with several additional volunteers and interns. Furthermore, all of us understand autism across the entire spectrum. Please call us with any questions.
2020 Camp Bluebird Sessions
Track-Out Camp Sessions:
January 2-24 ($1,190) - Hyannis Dr. Location
April 1-22 ($1,280) - New Location!
July 8-31 ($1,440) - New Location!
October 5-23 ($1,200) - New Location!
Summer Camp Sessions:
Session 1: June 15-26 - New Location!
Session 2: August 3-21- New Location!
Summer Session Applications will go out December, 2019
Camp Bluebird follows the Track 4 Year-Round Calendar
and the Traditional Calendar for the
Wake County Public School System.
• Call 919-629-7500 for an application.
• Schedule a parent/child visit to Camp Bluebird. Staff will contact you to schedule a time.
• Once accepted, submit 50% non-refundable intent deposit to reserve your child's spot.
• Staff will send you a Parent Handbook once the above steps have been completed.
• All returning track-out families must return re-enrollment contracts by 6:00pm, November 22, 2019.
• All summer traditional calendar families must fill out a new application each year, whether you are a returning or new family. Summer 2020 applications will go out in December, 2019.
Hours of operation
8:30 AM — 3:00 PM
Monday — Friday
1:3 staff to camper ratio
Background check performed on all staff & volunteers