We are excited to announce our first annual
3 Bluebirds Farm Holiday Market Fundraiser!
We will be open to the public on
Saturday & Sunday, December 11 & 12
10am-4pm each day.
All ticket sales will be used to build a new event structure for our
teen & adult life skills programs for individuals with autism.
General Admission (e-Tickets):
Adults: $15 per day
Children ages 6-12: $5 per day
5 & under: Free -- Group Rates Available
BIG NEWS! We are so excited to announce that our friends & supporters at Kymanox have graciously donated a limited number of adult tickets for each day of the Holiday Market. With their donation, we are one step closer to providing adult services! But these tickets will only last so long... So don't wait, secure them NOW before they're gone!!! Thank you Kymanox!
Our aim is to keep this fundraising event as safe as possible -- for our guests, and for the individuals we serve at 3 Bluebirds Farm. First, we have implemented e-ticketing to limit contact. In addition, hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the event. To protect yourself and others, masks are required for patrons over the age of two inside the event tent. Masks must cover the mouth and nose at all times, except when drinking. No eating will be allowed inside the tent. To ensure as much social distancing as possible, designated entry and exits will be utilized. Lastly, if you are not feeling well, please stay home. If you or someone you have direct contact with is not feeling well, please get tested before you visit the 3BBF Holiday Market Fundraiser.
Are You Interested in Sponsoring Our Event?
We're Looking for a Presenting Sponsor & a Tent Sponsor
Click HERE for more details.
Interested in Volunteering at Our Event? Great!
1. Please sign our Release of Liability Form
2. Then Click HERE for more details.
We're Looking for Sunday Vendors NOW!
We are sold out of Saturday spots, but if you are a local artisan interested in reserving a Sunday spot at our Holiday Market:
1. Please fill out our vendor application and we will be in touch. Space is extremely limited!
2. Once you are approved, you will receive confirmation and payment information from us.
3. Please pay immediately upon receipt of payment link.
• Your spot will not be confirmed & saved until we receive payment.
• Cancellation policy: Should you need to cancel your vendor reservation for any reason, you may cancel by November 30th for a full refund. No refunds after November 30th.
3 Bluebirds Farm Holiday Market Vendors You Won't Want to Miss!
Dragon Scales Artworks
Food Trucks Scheduled for the 3 Bluebirds Farm
Holiday Market & Festival