We are excited to announce our first annual
3 Bluebirds Farm Feather Fest -- a Spring Festival at the Farm!
We will be open to the public on
Saturday, May 13th
(Rain Date: Saturday, May 20th)
All ticket sales will be used to go towards building a new event structure for our
teen & adult life skills programs for individuals with autism.
Tickets Will Go On Sale Soon!
Early Bird Special until midnight, April 30th: $15 each
After April 30th: $18 each
Wristbands can be picked up at our Will Call table
At the Door: $20 each
Age 2 & under: Free
Are You Interested in Sponsoring Our Event?
We're Looking for a Presenting Sponsor & a Tent Sponsor
Click HERE for more details.
Interested in Volunteering at Our Event? Great!
1. Please sign our Release of Liability Form
2. Then Click HERE for more details.
We're Looking for Sunday Vendors NOW!
We are sold out of Saturday spots, but if you are a local artisan interested in reserving a Sunday spot at our Holiday Market:
1. Please fill out our vendor application and we will be in touch. Space is extremely limited!
2. Once you are approved, you will receive confirmation and payment information from us.
3. Please pay immediately upon receipt of payment link.
• Your spot will not be confirmed & saved until we receive payment.
• Cancellation policy: Should you need to cancel your vendor reservation for any reason, you may cancel by November 30th for a full refund. No refunds after November 30th.
3 Bluebirds Farm Holiday Market Vendors You Won't Want to Miss!
Blue Lily Boutique by Verdan LLC
Dragon Scales Artworks
The Badge Reel Market
The Charmed Azalea
Food Trucks Scheduled for the 3 Bluebirds Farm
Holiday Market & Festival